Oralia De Luna
Being the daughter of immigrants and a first-generation American, Oralia De Luna understands the experiences and needs of her clients. For Ms. De Luna, Immigration is a calling and not just work, as she finds it extremely rewarding when her clients’ goals are met, whether it be corporate clients wanting employees immigrated or workers immigrating into the United States for a better life for themselves and their families.
Due to her zealous representation in immigration matters and having been chosen as one of Houston’s top immigration lawyers since 2010, individual and corporate clients worldwide have sought out Ms. De Luna for business-based, family-based and employment-based matters, both domestically and abroad to represent them or employees before the United States government and U.S. embassies and consulates.
In addition to her legal practice, Ms. De Luna has been a leader within the profession, having held leadership positions in the State Bar of Texas Hispanic Issues Section and the Mexican American Bar Association of Houston.
De Luna Law Offices, P.C. can handle all your immigration-related matters. Whether you need legal representation or advice in the green card and naturalization processes or federal litigation in United States immigration courts, Ms. De Luna can handle and answer your most complex questions.
Ms. De Luna’s law practice maintains strong client relationships through direct communication with her clients and provides utmost reliability, and personalized service enabling clients to stay well informed of their case status.
- Mexican American Bar Association of Houston (MABAH)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- State Bar of Texas ~ Immigration & Nationality Law Section
- State Bar of Texas ~ Hispanic Issues Section
- State Bar of Texas Pipeline Project, Volunteer/Mentor 4th grade Public Schools
- Pan American Round Table of Houston (PART)
- Foundation of Latin Women Entrepreneurs
- Hispanic Women in Leadership
GUEST SPEAKER APPEARANCES:
“Naturalization” Uniendo Naciones Solo Por Servir, Edinburg 2020
“Immigration, DACAmented” Uniendo Naciones Solo Por Servir, Edinburg 2019
“Immigration Forum Latest News” City of Edinburg, 2018
“Attorney Oralia De Luna Talks on Matters of Immigration Reform in the U.S.” by Roz A. Gee, HUFFPOST 2017
“Immigration, Hot Topics” KYST920 Radio Show, A Kattan, Houston, Texas 2017
“HB11” Telemundo, Edinburg, Texas 2017
“Immigration and What’s Shaking the U.S.” KYND Radio show, D Young, 2017
“Parents of U.S. Citizens” Telemundo, Edinburg, Texas 2016
“Immigration and The Law” ~McAllen I.S.D., Family Engagement Conference, 2015
- “Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA), Immigration and The Law” ~McAllen I.S.D., Family Engagement Conference, 2015
“Undocumented Minors at Border” Telemundo, Edinburg, Texas 2015
- “Transgender Issues in Immigration Law,” ~Talk Show Guest, 2V Television KBTU, Houston, Texas 2014
- “Same Sex Marriages in Immigration Law,” ~Talk Show Guest, 2V Television KVQT, Houston, Texas 2014
- “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals,” ~Symposiums in Harris County, LULAC 2012
- “Arizona Senate Bill 1070,” ~Voices of Colour Speaker Series, University of Houston 2010
- “Immigration Law for the New and Non-Practicing Immigration Attorney,” ~Symposium, Thurgood Marshall School of Law 2007
- “Immigration Law,” TV Program guest, UNIVISION 45 TV , Houston, Texas 2006